Upcoming City Council Meeting June 7, 2022
Mount Dora City Council
Mount Dora City Hall Board Room
510 North Baker Street, Mount Dora, Florida 32757
June 7, 2022, 6:00 PM
1. Lake-Sumter Metropolitan Planning Organization Unified Planning Work Program
2. Juneteenth Proclamation
3. LGBTQIA+ Pride Month Proclamation
1. Request Approval of Amendment 1 to the Agreement Between the City of Mount Dora and The Davey Tree Expert Company Related to Tree Trimming Services of Electrical Lines. This request is to extend the contract term, amend the contract pricing and costs for October 2022, and provide a more detailed process for fuel index price adjustments effective immediately, due to significant increases in retail diesel fuel. This is projected to increase the Davey contract for the remainder of fiscal year 2022 by $851.
2. Request Approval of the Piggyback Contract for On-call Building Inspection Services between the City of Mount Dora and Joe Payne, Inc. On an as needed basis this contract will allow for additional support to handle building inspections, plan review, and building official duties on a number of large construction projects currently underway throughout the City. Budget impact is to be determined based on the amount of services we require.
3. Request Approval of Meeting Minutes
-May 17, 2022 City Council Regular Session Minutes
-May 17, 2022 CRA Governing Board Minutes
-May 17, 2022 Northeast CRA Governing Board Minutes
1. Correspondence with City Attorney
1. Request Approval of Resolution No. 2022-34, Requesting City support for modifications to the Lake-Sumter MPO's 2022 List of Priority Projects (LOPP). This is an opportunity to submit projects for consideration and placement on the top 20 project list. This action addresses two specific roadway projects: 1) Support for the Vista Ridge/Wolf Branch Innovation Blvd (5 miles); and 2) Support re-assigning the priority of SR 44 roadway widening improvements (2 miles) in the upcoming LOPP. There is no budgetary impact for this item.
PUBLIC HEARINGS - RESOLUTIONS/ORDINANCES
1. Request Approval of Resolution No. 2022-19, Preliminary Plat for Villages of Loch Leven Parcel 1. This townhome project will allow for 23 townhome buildings with a maximum of 125 units in total. The buildings will be two stories high. The location is off of SR 44 as you enter the Lancaster at Loch Leven subdivision. A two acre park site, at this location, will be dedicated to the City.
2. Final Reading of Ordinance No. 2022-08, Pertaining to Charter Amendment for Building Height Limitation. This is the final reading of this ordinance to place the Charter Amendment on the November 2022 ballot.
3. Request Approval of First Reading of Ordinance No. 2022-39, Annexation for Lake County Water Authority (153.79 Acres). The applicant has petitioned the City for annexation of several parcels (153.79 acres) located south of SR 46, the terminus of Robie Ave., and on the West side of Round Lake Road.
CITY MANAGER'S REPORT
CITY ATTORNEY'S REPORT
Thank you for keeping up with what’s happening at City Hall. Should you have any questions at all feel free to reach out to me or any members of your City Council.
Mayor, City of Mount Dora