Northeast Community Redevelopment Agency -
- Full Legal Name:
- Public Purpose: Meet FS Chapter 163Part III – Eliminate Slum and Blight
- Boundaries / Service Area: MAP (PDF)
- Services Provided: Community Redevelopment
- Charter/Creation Document:
Statute Statutes Under Which The Special District Operates:
Chapter 163, Florida Statutes – Community Redevelopment
Chapter 189, Florida Statutes – Uniform Special District Accountability Act
- The CRA is not a taxing entity.
- No taxes, fees, assessments, or charges imposed and collected.
- No rates or amounts for the current fiscal year.
- No statutory authority for the levy of the tax, fee, assessment or charge.
General Financial Information
- Fiscal Year Period: Oct 1 – Sept 30
- Tentative Budget: N/A - Adopted
- Budget Amendments: N/A
- Department of Financial Services - Special District Annual Financial Report:
- ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT
- Audit Report for the Most Recent Completed Fiscal Year
Adopted Code of Ethics: N/A
Florida Commission on Ethics WEBSITE
510 N Baker Street, Mount Dora, FL 32757
Adam Sumner, Deputy Planning Director/CRA Administrator/Code Compliance Manager
Appointing Authority: City of Mount Dora
City Council Members
Crissy Stile, Mayor
Marc Crail, Vice Mayor, District 4 Councilmember
John Cataldo, District 1 Councilmember
Cal Rolfson, District 2 Councilmember
Austin Guenther, District 3 Councilmember
Doug Bryant, At-Large Councilmember
Nate Walker, District 5 Councilmember