Planning & Zoning
The Planning and Development Department:
- Conducts development reviews for new projects and renovations
- Reviews applications for rezoning, conditional uses, variances, site plans, and subdivisions
- Provides quality customer service to residents, businesses, organizations, neighborhoods, and decision makers through research, data, mapping, and analysis Provides tools and resources to strengthen and increase the long-term viability of neighborhoods and commercial districts
- Regulates land development in the City of Mount Dora
- Reviews, investigates, and promotes growth management policies
- Applications are reviewed for completeness and compliance with the city’s Land Development Code, Comprehensive Plan, and design review.
- In addition to coordinating all development review, this division provides staff support to the Planning and Zoning Commission .
Planning Department Meeting Dates:
LINK TO MEETING & SUBMITTAL DATES
|Development Review Committee||The Development Review Committee no longer holds formal meetings|| 2022 Meeting & Submittal Dates |
2023 Meeting & Submittal Dates
2024 Meeting & Submittal Dates Opens a New Window.
|Planning and Zoning Commission||The Planning and Zoning Commission meets the third Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m. in the City Hall Board room, located at 510 N. Baker Street|