Report a Concern Information

report a concern icon

You can report any issue that you see happening within the City Limits.  Report a light out on a street light, a sidewalk issue or any Code Compliance issues.  You can also report traffic issues, parking issues, or any other issue that you believe the City needs to know about.

The IPhone function is for you to use if you are out and about and see an issue that you can just snap a picture of and send via cellphone.   You can use this for any departmental issue.

Please DO NOT use this function of the website if you are experiencing an emergency that will need police or fire attention.  If you are having an emergency, please call 9-1-1.  

If you are reporting an electrical outage or public works emergency, please note this function is only monitored Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Your concern will be addressed the next business day.  If your concern is reported late on a Friday, the response from the City will be on Monday.

If you are using it to report your garbage/recycling/yard waste has not been picked up, you'll need to contact Waste Management about your concern.

If you have a public records request, please use our Just FOIA system or contact the City Clerk's Office.

To Report a Concern, CLICK HERE