How to Pay Your Bill
Your PIN is located toward the top of your monthly bill.
**American Express is NOT accepted**
**New Online Bill Pay Options Now Available**
- Follow the link to view and pay your bill online using your account number and PIN. New online payment features allow you to create an account as explained above. Your account will allow you to:
- Save your debit/credit card or bank information for future months
- Schedule recurring payments - View instructions HERE
- Schedule a payment for a future date
PAY BY PHONE
- Call 866-470-2923 to pay with the automated system using your account number. OR Call 888-891-6064 to pay by speaking with a representative using your account number and PIN .
PAY BY AUTOMATIC BANK DRAFT
- Fill out the authorization form and submit it with a voided check via email, fax, mail, night-drop box (located between City Hall and the community building), or in-person.
PAY BY MAIL
- Mail a check or money order including bill stub, service address OR account number to:
P.O. Box 176
Mount Dora, FL 32726
PAY BY NIGHT-DROP BOX
- Drop a check or money order including bill stub, service address OR account number in the night-drop box located between City Hall and the community building.
- Come to City Hall with your bill stub, service address OR account number to pay in-person with cash, check, money order, or a debit/credit card.