Go To Search
A Code Violation
Use the city's request tracker to report a city code violation.

A General Concern
Please submit a concern to the City of Mount Dora.

A Utility Service Problem
Let us know of a utility service problem.

Animal Concern
Report a lost animal, stray animal, or a found animal.

Road Conditions, Blockages & Repairs
Help the city stay abreast of problem areas by reporting unfavorable road conditions, blockages, or necessary repairs.

Stay Connected