Minor Parks Tour

Blair Park


1325 Sylvan Drive


A corner lot that serves as a neighborhood pocket park providing an opportunity to enjoy a view of Lake Gertrude.

Blair Park

Chautauqua Park


1250 Lakeshore Drive


Adjacent to Stein Park and overlooking Old Highway 441 and Lake Dora, this 1/4-acre park is located at the intersection of Virginia Avenue and Oakland Drive. It was adopted by the Lakes & Hills Garden Club and provides pleasant scenery, with tropical bushes and trees, as you drive through the outskirts of downtown Mount Dora.

Chautauqua Park




4th Avenue City Docks


350 West 4th Avenue


Located next to the Mount Dora Yacht Club, at the intersection of 4th Avenue and McDonald Street, these city docks provide a connection between boaters and downtown Mount Dora. They also provide a pleasant walking view of Lake Dora.

4th Avenue Docks

Forest Park


325 West 20th Avenue


Located off of Jackson Avenue near 20th Avenue, this 12-acre conservation area provides green space between residential neighborhoods. A footpath allows for a serene walk between Jackson Avenue and Suzanne Drive near Old Eustis Road.

Forest Park

Lake Franklin Park


Groveland Road & Pinecrest Road


This small triangular park serves as undeveloped green space for the surrounding residential units.

Lake Franklin Park

Pinecrest Park


1935 Hilltop Drive


Located on the corner of Hilltop and Normandy Drives, this mini park provides a refreshing place to stop and take a breather while on a jaunt around Lake Gertrude.

Pinecrest Park

Simpson Farm House Garden


1999 North Donnelly Street


Donated by the Mount Dora Library Association and named after one of the city's founders, the garden area to the historic Simpson Farm House Meeting Center offers visitors a bit of Mount Dora's charm and serenity.

Simpson Farm House Garden

Stein Park


1300 Heim Road


This 1/2-acre mini park sits at the covergence of three roadways (Heim Road, Oakland Drive, and Lakeshore Drive) in a residential area and provides green space for the neighborhood.

Stein Park

Waite Property


2155 North Donnelly Street


This 15-acre wetland sits along the western side of Donnelly Street and was donated to the city in 1997 as a parkland by Edee Waite, a member of the Simpson family.

Waite Property