Learn butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke and freestyle. Enjoy the thrill of competitive swimming.
- $40 per month
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Register in person (Swim Team Registration Form) or Online Registration
KidzQuest Spring Soccer
|Come out and enjoy the fastest growing soccer program in the area. The Mount Dora KidzQuest Soccer program is a quality program that promotes fun and enjoyment while learning the skills needed to play this exciting sport. For more information call (352) 735-7183.|
- Pee Wee, 4-6 yrs old
- Junior, 7-10 yrs old
- Senior, 11-14 yrs old
- Frank Brown Sports Complex
- Registration: August 1st - September 22nd
- A $10 late fee will be added for anyone who registers after September 22nd.
- Season: September 24th - November 16th
- Soccer Banquet: November 16th 6:00pm - 8:00pm in the Mount Dora Community Building
- Uniform Shirt & Socks Provided
- Items Needed:
- Black Shorts
- Shin Guards
- Water Bottle
- Tennis Shoes or Cleats
- Soccer Ball
(PW-size 3, Jr-size 4, Sr-size 5)
KidzQuest Winter Basketball
Youth Basketball is back in Mount Dora. Last year was a great year for the basketball program. We are looking to build on that again this year and anticipate a larger amount of registrations and participants so sign up early and do not miss out on a season of skill building and just plain out fun!
Age Groups: Pee Wee (4- 6 yrs.) Juniors (7-9 yrs.) Seniors (10-13 yrs.)
Registrations: November 1st, 2018 - January 11th, 2018
Practices Begin: week of January 28, 2019 at Mount Dora Middle School .
Games Begin: February 10th, 2018 at Mount Dora High School
**Your child will need: Water Bottle, Tennis Shoes and comfortable shorts for practice and games. **